PRINCE2® Foundation qualification is the first level which ensures that you will gain sufficient knowledge and understand the project management methodology. It is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects.
PRINCE2 defines a project as a temporary organization that is created for the purpose of delivering one or more business products according to an agreed Business Case.
- Lifetime access to the e-learning
- In-depth blended learning
- Course material
- Practical real-time Projects
- Prince2 Project Templates
- PRINCE Foundation & Practitioner Mock Papers
- Brightedge’s course completion certificate
PRojects IN a Controlled Environments (PRINCE2)” is a multidisciplinary and structured project management method based on experience drawn from various projects undertaken in different organizations.
PRINCE2 Foundation certification enhances the basic skills to manage projects, control resources and handle risks efficiently. The basic principles of PRINCE2 can be applied to projects of almost any size and nature.
In this course, you’ll be introduced to the PRINCE2 principles and terminology. You will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
The PRINCE2® Foundation course covers the following topics:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Handout – Provided during the course, this handout includes the tasks used during the course, a copy of the slides used by the trainer, Key Learning Points, and the AXELOS sample foundation exam paper.
- PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce.
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects & project managers.
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and organizations.
Who should attend
PRINCE2 Certification doesn’t have any eligibility criteria.
- Senior Project Officers.
- Project and Program Managers
- CIOs and Planning Officers
- Business Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Development Leaders
- There is no prerequisite to go for PRINCE2 Foundation.
- To sit for PRINCE2 Practitioner person should be Foundation certified.
The following are PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam Information. Candidates can choose to take the PRINCE2 Foundation exam paper-based or computer-based exam.
The exam format of PRINCE2 Foundation as follows:
- Multiple choices
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 55%
- Time duration: 60 minutes
- Closed book