PRINCE2 Agile has been created for those organizations and individuals who use PRINCE2 but recognize the benefits of applying agile methods. It provides guidance on how to practically apply both PRINCE2 and agile, reducing conflict and implementing effective, allowing you to benefit from the best of both worlds
- Lifetime access to the e-learning
- In-depth blended learning
- Course material
- Examination Mock Papers
- Brightedge’s course completion certificate
- Highly experienced trainers with live examples
PRINCE2 is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of the United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2® Certification course aims to impart best practice knowledge in various aspects of the project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk, and Benefits. The PRINCE2 training syllabus is aligned as per the PRINCE2 exam pattern as per AXELOS guidelines.
Introduction – what is PRINCE2 Agile
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile Hexagon – what to fix and flex
Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviors
- PRINCE2 Agile™ Risk Framework including tools
Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts, and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of ‘Done’)
Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Frequent releases and Retrospectives
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2 Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Management hints and tips)
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Practical Work
- Specially written scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Practical work includes creating process models, completing tasks related to specific elements of the method such as how the PRINCE2® themes help to apply the PRINCE2® principles (in the agile context) as well as a variety of objective test questions. Many tasks are designed to help delegates ‘link’ the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®; “principles”, “processes”, “themes” and “tailoring” in the agile delivery environment.
- PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce.
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects & project managers.
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and organizations.
Who should attend
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Project? program. This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with program and project support functions.
Pre-Requisites Candidates must hold a current PRINCE2 Foundation certificate to be eligible for the exam. Official exam results will not be released until the examination institute has verified that the prerequisites have been met. The certification is valid for five years
- Objective testing (Scenario Based Questions)
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions – 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).