This course is designed to measure the knowledge and skills of participants in making suitable career choices in developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. It is intended for Database professionals who design and build database solutions.
- 1-year e-learning access
The Microsoft 70-465 course prepares you to pass the Microsoft 70-465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam which validates your ability to create and alter tables, design, implement, and troubleshoot security, collect performance and system information and other related activities. This course is suitable for IT professionals and anyone aspiring for a Microsoft certification.
- Designing Database
- Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Introduction to SQL Server 2012
- Introduction to Databases
- Introduction to Data Types and Tables
- SQL Server Indexing
- Performance Considerations
- Backup and Restore
- Views and Functions
- Stored Procedures and Triggers
- SQL Server Security
- Installing and Upgrading SQL