EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation (PDPF) is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge about organizing the protection of personal data, the EU rules, and regulations regarding data protection.
Wherever personal data is collected, stored, used, and finally deleted or destroyed, privacy concerns rise. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects every organization that processes EU personal data. PDPF covers the main subjects related to protecting personal data.
- 2 days On-Live instructor-led Virtual training
- Course material
- Foundation Exam included
- 100% Pass Rate
EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation (PDPF) is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge about organizing the protection of personal data, the EU rules and regulations regarding data protection.
Wherever personal data is collected, stored, used, and finally deleted or destroyed, privacy concerns arise. With the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the Council of the European Union attempts to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). This regulation affects every organization that processes EU personal data. PDPF covers the main subjects related to the GDPR.
After completing this course the participant will:
- Be familiar with European legislation, regulations and directives
- Be familiar with privacy issues that may arise in their own organisation
- Know how to help solve privacy issues
Privacy Fundamentals & Regulation
- Definitions of privacy
- Personal data
- Legitimate grounds & purpose limitation
- Further requirements for legitimate processing of personal data
- Rights of data subjects
- Data breach & related procedures
Organising data protection
- Importance of data protection for the organisation
- Data protection authorities
- Personal data transfer to third countries
- Binding corporate rules & Privacy in contracts
Practice of data protection
- Privacy by design & privacy by default related to information security
- Privacy impact assessment (PIA) & privacy audit
- Practice related applications of the use of data, marketing & social media
GDPR is currently in demand for all the organizations across EU. Most of the organizations are looking for GDPR Project managers, GDPR Business Analysis, Data protection officers etc..
Who should attend
All employees who need to have an understanding of data protection and European legal requirements as defined in the GDPR. More specific the following roles could be interested: GDPR Project managers, GDPR Business Analysis, Data Protection Officer, Privacy Officer, Legal Officer / Compliance Officer, Security Officer, Business Continuity Manager.
|Examination type:||Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions|
|Number of questions:||40|
|Electronic equipment/aides permitted:||No|
|Time allotted for examination:||60 minutes|