C# is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft’s C family of languages. It is one of the most used programming languages as it is a rich, simple, flexible and portable language for any programmer to grasp quickly. This course is best suited for any developer with prior knowledge of the OOPS concept and looking to learn C#.
With this course, you will be able to build upon foundational skills like algorithmic thinking, debugging and error handling.
The outline of this course is aligned to help beginners become better programmers by improving their skillset.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write an excellent C# code with minimal errors.
- Introduction to the Course
- Overview Of C#
- Setting Up Environment
- Data Types & Their Uses
- Variables, Expressions, & Operators
- Statements & Flow Control
- Classes And Structs
- Delegates & Events
- Exception Handling
- Attributes, Preprocessor Directives, & Documentation
- Setting Up Notebook Application Components
- Tieing Components Together In The New Notebook Class
- Defining Input, Output, Delete & Show Functions
- Improving Modularity Using Events And NotebookLogger Class