EXIN BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis covers a range of fundamental knowledge needed for a business analysis role. This includes the roles and competencies required as well strategic analysis, business system, process modeling, and business case development.
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- In-depth blended learning
- Course material
- Brightedge’s course completion certificate
- Course Manual
This certificate covers the range of concepts, approaches, and techniques that are applicable to Business Analysis. Candidates are required to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of these aspects of Business Analysis.
EXIN BCS Foundation Certificate Training in Business Analysis course covers as follows:
- Module 1: What is business analysis?
- Module 2: The competencies of a Business Analyst
- Module 3: Strategy Analysis
- Module 4: The Business Analysis Process Model
- Module 5: Investigation Techniques
- Module 6: Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Module 7: Modeling Business Processes
- Module 8: Defining the solution
- Module 9: Making a business and financial case
- Module 10: Establishing the Requirements
- Module 11: Documenting and Managing Requirements
Who should attend
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis including business analysts, business managers, and their staff, business change managers, and project managers.
- No Pre-requisites required to take the foundation exam
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no
Business Analysis Certifications
Do you wish to bring a marked change in your career prospects? If yes, check out Business analysis certifications at Brightedge Academy. The focus of the course is on learning practical and application-based business analysis skills that can be put to excellent, results-oriented workplace use. We offer an excellent range of Business Analysis Training Courses that help candidates undergoing the course to work as a proficient business analyst in their chosen work environment. The course helps them to learn new skills that allow them to add value and build excellent relationships with stakeholders in a specific project.
The business analyst course in London focuses on learning and understanding the way business analysis can help identify the strengths and weaknesses of a business in the real world. The role of a business analyst is to find out a proper IT Solution to handle evolving situations. The business analyst training courses are highly interactive and application-based. Approximately half of the training time is spent on solving practical exercises. The candidates undergoing the course are encouraged learning and understanding through group exercises and solving case studies.
The job of an agile business analyst UK is to work as the change management professionals. They gain an in-depth understanding of business analysis and make optimal use of this knowledge in their job that yields them excellent results.
A certified agile business analyst stands excellent chances of lucrative jobs and remuneration. Their knowledge of this field gives them an edge over others. Reach out to us to know more about these courses.