EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation offers professionals a unique certification that combines agile service management techniques and scrum development frameworks. The exam tests candidates on their understanding of key concepts and their application. The following subjects are included in the examination: Agile Way of Thinking Scrum practices Scrum Planning and Estimation Monitoring Scrum Projects Advanced Scrum Concepts
- 1 days of instructor-led Virtual Training
- Soft copy of Courseware
- 100% Pass Rate
- Highly experienced trainers with live examples
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation is a certification certifies professional’s blended knowledge in agile methodologies and Scrum practices. Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach the goal.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum practices
- Scrum Planning and Estimation
- Monitoring Scrum Projects
- Advanced Scrum Concepts
A Certified Agile Scrum Foundation® helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. Then followed by earning a Certified Agile Scrum Master® certification:
- Increased Earnings & Growth in Career Prospects
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the CSM’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts
Who should attend
Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile and scrum methodology. It is especially useful for those leading or participating in projects. This certification is especially interesting for professionals who work in areas including project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
- Working or wish to work in the software field
- Working in IT/Non-IT companies
There are no prerequisites for doing this course and certification exam.
Candidates can choose to take EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam paper-based or computer-based exam. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 65 percentage required to be passed
- Time duration: 60 minutes
- Closed book