|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
|WebTek EH V.9 Wireless hacking Ninja||£1.00||Enquire||Order Now|
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Combo Training & Certification
GreyCampus offers PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner instructor-led training classes for aspirants who wish to get certified in PRINCE2. We ensure that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training . GreyCampus' course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by PEOPLECERT, of whom, we are an Accredited Training Organization (ATO).
We offer 3 days of instructor-led training for PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner training. We ensure that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself. They will also learn how to manage projects and how to work in a project-focused environment, using internationally recognized project management methods.
PRINCE2 ® is the International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognized as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management. The PRINCE2 methodologies provide a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects.
*Only for instructor-led classroom and instructor-led live-online training. Number of days may vary as per city
**Check our Cancellation/Rescheduling policy
- 2/3-day immersive training
- 1-year access to the audio-video lectures, practice questions, 4 mock exams, and more
- 75 PMI PDUs
- Additional one-day live exam solving session during which one of our instructors solves a simulated full-length exam from each of the courses while you watch
- 30-day access to an instructor (via email) for doubt clearing and issue resolution
- PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam voucher included
- 100% money back guarantee
Learn the skills to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
GreyCampus’ course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by PEOPLECERT.
PRINCE2® is the International Standard Method for Project Management. The course includes both PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner examinations.
GDPR is currently in demand for all the organizations across EU. Most of the organizations are looking for GDPR Project managers, GDPR Business Analysis, Data protection officers etc..
Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
Number of questions:40
Open book/notes: No
Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
Time allotted for examination:60 minutes
A: The PRINCE2 Foundation certification does not expire, i.e., it is valid for life. But PRINCE2 membership expires in 3 years. To retain the membership participants have to go sit for and pass the re-registration exam before the expiry of the membership.
The PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner certification cycle lasts for 3 years. To retain the certificate you have to either retake the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner Exam before the expiry date or maintain your certification through CPD points and a digital badge.
A: It is a method for managing projects; there is no Hardware or Software (apart from supporting tools) just a best practice approach to run the Projects in a consistent framework.
A: There are two PRINCE2 qualification levels: PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
A PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles and terminology. You will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
A PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is the highest level of PRINCE2 qualification and will teach you to apply PRINCE2 to run and manage projects within an environment supporting PRINCE2. Once qualified you will be able to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and will understand these elements.
A: There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, you must hold a PRINCE2 Foundation level certificate or be a PMP Certified before attempting the Practitioner examination.
A: PRINCE2 can be applied to all sorts of projects, from very small to very large. Even projects lasting only for a few days will benefit from selective application of PRINCE2 guidelines. The key to success with PRINCE2 is to remember it is highly configurable, and so can be adapted for all project types regardless of industry and marketplace.
- Immediately when you register: An automated email with your receipt and your access credentials (online self-learning component) is sent to your registered email ID.
- The next working day: You receive a welcome email directly from the training coordinator managing the specific workshop you've registered for.
- 3 working days before the workshop start date: You receive a reminder from the training coordinator about the upcoming training.
- On the workshop start date (1 hour before starting off): Your training coordinator attempts to reach you to check if you're having issues in reaching the location/ logging in online.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reminds you to leave your feedback for the training.
- 1 working day from the last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reaches out to you with the next steps, like how to download your certificate(s) and how to avail the post-training helpline (as applicable).
A: The question format of PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation exam is multiple choices, and for PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Practitioner exam the questions are in "Objective Testing" format, a style of a complex multiple-choice examination
A: Yes, GreyCampus is accredited by PEOPLECERT as an ATO for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner.
- Completed more than 30% of the course
- Downloaded any of the offline materials
- Attempted one or more mock exams
- Used exam vouchers
A: Yes, the course includes both PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam vouchers.
A: On successful completion of the PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Exams, participants will receive the certificates from PEOPLECERT via email/post.
A: All PDU E-Certificates will reach participants within 2 business days after the training classes.
Send your questions/ doubts to firstname.lastname@example.org to avail this service.