|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
|PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner||LIVE VIRTUAL||£749.99||23 March||3 Days||Enquire||Order Now|
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile has been created for those organizations and individuals who use PRINCE2 but recognize the benefits of applying agile methods. It provides guidance on how to practically apply both PRINCE2 and agile, reducing conflict and implementing effective, allowing you to benefit from the best of both worlds
PRINCE2 is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of the United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2® Certification course aims to impart best practice knowledge in various aspect of the project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk, and Benefits. The PRINCE2 training syllabus is aligned as per PRINCE2 exam pattern as per AXELOS guidelines.
Introduction – what is PRINCE2 Agile
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile Hexagon – what to fix and flex
Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviors
- PRINCE2 Agile™ Risk Framework including tools
Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of ‘Done’)
Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Frequent releases and Retrospectives
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2 Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Management hints and tips)
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Practical Work
- Specially written scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Practical work includes creating process models, completing tasks related to specific elements of the method such as how the PRINCE2® themes help to apply the PRINCE2® principles (in the agile context) as well as a variety of objective test questions. Many tasks are designed to help delegates ‘link’ the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®; “principles”, “processes”, “themes” and “tailoring” in the agile delivery environment.
- PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce.
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects & project managers.
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and organizations.
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Project?program. This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
Pre-Requisites Candidates must hold a current PRINCE2 Foundation certificate to be eligible for the exam. Official exam results will not be released until the examination institute has verified that the prerequisites have been met. The certification is valid for five years
- Objective testing (Scenario Based Questions)
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions – 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
There are two PRINCE2 qualification levels: PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner. A PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2 A PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is the highest level of PRINCE2 qualification and will teach you to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.Once qualified you will be able to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and will understand these elements.
For a PRINCE2 Foundation qualification you should complete an accredited PRINCE2 computer based training course or PRINCE2 classroom course including the official exam for the PRINCE2 basics and terminology and to gain PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
The PRINCE2 project management methodology is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project.
After successfully passing the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification exam you will receive the certificate from the exam body (AXELOS). And after completing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam successfully you will receive the certificate for Practitioner from the exam body (AXELOS).
It is a method for managing projects, there is no Hardware or Software (apart from supporting tools) just a best practice approach to running Projects in a consistent and referenceable framework. PRINCE2 may be similar to what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background and Industry.
You cannot buy PRINCE2 as such, it is free to use under licence by any person or company, all you need to pay for is training and possibly assistance in implementation.
You can enroll for an online instructor-led training certification, directly from our website by filling up the booking form. Alternatively, you can contact our sales team who can book you for a course.
We have 2 modes of payment-
a) Using PayPal account
b) Using credit or debit card
On your enrollment & payment of the course price, the material will be shared with you via email.
The payment must be done before the training starts. At least 15 days before the class commencement date.
After successfully passing the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification exam you will receive the certificate from the exam body (AXELOS). And after completing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam successfully you will receive the certificate for Practitioner from the exam body (AXELOS)
After successfully passing your certification exam, you can validate your certificate immediately in the Peoplecert portal. You can choose your name to be displayed in the successful candidate register (AXELOS website). However, you need to opt for this during exam registration and it may take up to 5 weeks to have your name listed after successfully passing the exam.
Yes, BrightEdgeAcademy is an accredited training organization (ATO) which is accredited to AXELOS and Peoplecert.
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it. We'll also show you how to solve the exercises and submit quizzes.