|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
|Leadership Skills||£7.99||Enquire||Order Now|
Leadership Skills vs. Management Training Course
This course will give you a complete understanding of the difference between leadership and management skills. With the completion of this course, you will be able to apply the knowledge in your work-space and deliver efficient results along with your team.
To be a manager is a fascinating yet challenging job at once. A manager has to maintain the critical balance between when to lead and when to manage. We bring you this course that helps you gain knowledge on how to balance. It will help you to know about how to deal with various situations that a manager has to face. Circumstances such as hiring, managing the team and keeping them intact.
Management and Leadership Fundamentals
What is leadership?
Brian Tracy’s definition of leadership
The difference between leadership and management
When to lead and when to manage
Your growth as a leader
Leadership and management of yourself as an entrepreneur
Traits of strong leaders
Traits of strong managers
Big priorities for your mid to long-term company direction
The Eisenhower Matrix
How to Give and Take Criticism and Feedback
What exactly is correct feedback
Giving employee feed…
Situation Behavior Impact
How to take feedback
If you have to give negative feedback
Conflict handling or conflict resolution styles
Additional conflict resolution tips
What is emotional intelligence?
Self awareness exercise
The four elements of relaxation
How to Improve Your Leadership Skills
How to Improve Your Leadership Skills
Proof-read your comm…
Most important work relationship
5 factors of employee happiness
Getting employees to work better together
Rewards and employee recognition
What not to do as a leader
Management and Leadership for Small Organizations
Partnering and business partners
Company of one
Hiring your first employee
Different kinds of fits
Hiring on Fiverr
Hiring on UpWork
Hire for small projects first if possible
Eligibility criteria for CISSP
- Applicants must have at least five years of paid work experience acquired in 2 or more domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge. Obtaining a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the list approved by (ISC)² will serve as 1 year of the experience required. Education credit will satisfy only 1 year of experience.
- An applicant who does not have the experience required to become a CISSP can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the CISSP exam successfully. Then, the candidate will have 6 years to earn the 5 years experience required.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional.Not to be confused with CISSP Program Concentrations.
Intermediate - Professional. Base certification isAssociate of (ISC)2
- Exam Duration: 6 hours.
- Number of questions: 250.
- Question format: Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions.
- Information Technology
- Information Security Designations
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition. Hardcover, iTunes, Kindle versions. Kindle version @ $56 (Amazon)
The additional aids endorsed by (ISC)²
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Study Guide (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $7.76
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Practice Tests (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $8.0
- CISSP for Dummies (Wiley). Paperback, Kindle. Kindle version @ $5.0
- Official CISSP Study App. Android, iOS versions. Individually @ <$10
8 Domain Areas -
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Note: CBK = Common Body of Knowledge
For all variants - Online Self-learning, Live Online, In-person Classroom
Immediately when you register: An automated email with your receipt and your access credentials (online self-learning component) is sent to your registered email ID.
For Live Online and In-person Classrooms*
The next working day: You receive a welcome email directly from the training coordinator managing the specific workshop you've registered for.
- 3 working days before the workshop start date: You receive a reminder from the training coordinator about the upcoming training.
- On the workshop start date (1 hour before starting off): Your training coordinator attempts to reach you to check if you're having issues in reaching the location/ logging in online.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reminds you to leave your feedback for the training.
- 1 working day from the last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reaches out to you with the next steps, like how to download your certificate(s) and how to avail the post-training helpline (as applicable).
*Note: The overall process may have some variations based on your location/ Country and the specific course/ variant you opt for.
Recertification process for CISSP credential
- Requirement: 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits each year for 3 years, and a total of 120 CPE credits for the 3 year period.
- Fee payable: US $85 each year, billed at the end of a 3-year cycle. Failure to meet CPE requirements results in ‘suspension’ status for 90 days. Failure to meet CPE requirements within the Suspension period results in decertification.
The process of getting a CISSP certification is:
Step 1: Register with Pearson Vue and book an exam ((ISC)² membership recommended).
Step 2: Review background questions, Agree to the Code of Ethics and Pass the exam.
Step 3: Complete Endorsement process (membership required). A current & active (ISC)² certified professional (any certification) must complete an online Endorsement Form. This needs to be done within 9 months from the exam date. After this, the exam needs to be re-taken. Alternatively, a candidate can opt for theAssociate of (ISC)2within this period.
Step 4 (Optional): On submission of the endorsement form, the candidate may be selected randomly for an audit. If so, the candidate needs to submit additional information as required before certification is granted.
Online Self-Learning courses have a 3-day refund policy. If you are not satisfied with the course and report this over an email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date of purchase, we will refund the entire amount.
This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has-
- Completed more than 30% of the course
- Downloaded any of the offline materials
- Attempted one or more mock exams
- Used exam vouchers
If any participant is not satisfied with the live online or classroom session, he/she needs to inform us within 24 hours of the first session. We will refund the entire amount. Participants should communicate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The guarantee is valid for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
Mode: CBT (Pearson Vue) No. of questions: 250 Duration: 6 hours Question type: Multiple choice, Drag & Drop, Hotspot Scoring pattern: Scaled 0 - 1000 similar to standardised tests. No. of questions correctly answered in an exam by an expert panel is given a scaled score of 700. Candidates’ scores are derived based on this. Results: Pass/ Fail. Failed candidates get extra details (rank order of domains by the percentage of questions answered correctly). Domain weightage:Security&Risk Management(16%), Asset Security (10%), Security Engineering (12%), Communication & Network Security (12%), Identity & Access Management (13%), Security Assessment & Testing (11%), Security Operations (16%), Software Development Security (10%)
The average salary of CISSP certification holders ranges between $78,788 and $119,184 in the US (according to resources.infosecinstitute.com).
The most common job positions for CISSP holders include the following:
Chief information security officer
Security systems administrator
Information assurance analyst
IT security engineer
Senior IT security consultant
and many more.
No, this course does not include the exam. However, the CISSP exam voucher can be purchased separately.
Lecture 2.1Lesson 1
Lecture 2.2Lesson 2
Lecture 2.3Lesson 3
Lecture 2.4Lesson 4
Lecture 2.5Lesson 5
Lecture 2.6Lesson 6
Lecture 2.7Lesson 7
Lecture 2.8Lesson 8
Lecture 2.9Lesson 9
Lecture 2.10Lesson 10
Lecture 2.11Lesson 11
Lecture 2.12Lesson 12
Lecture 2.13Lesson 13
Lecture 2.14Lesson 14
Lecture 2.15Lesson 15
Lecture 2.16Lesson 16
Lecture 2.17Lesson 17
Lecture 2.18Lesson 18
Lecture 2.19Lesson 19
Lecture 2.20Lesson 20
Lecture 2.21Lesson 21
Lecture 2.22Lesson 22
Lecture 2.23Lesson 23
Lecture 2.24Lesson 24
Lecture 2.25Lesson 25
Lecture 2.26Lesson 26
Lecture 2.27Lesson 27
Lecture 2.28Lesson 28
Lecture 2.29Lesson 29
Lecture 2.30Lesson 30
Lecture 2.31Lesson 31
Lecture 2.32Lesson 32
Lecture 2.33Lesson 33
Lecture 2.34Lesson 34
Lecture 2.35Lesson 35
Lecture 2.36Lesson 36
Lecture 2.37Lesson 37
Lecture 2.38Lesson 38
Lecture 2.39Lesson 39
Lecture 2.40Lesson 40
Lecture 2.41Lesson 41
Lecture 2.42Lesson 42
Lecture 2.43Lesson 43
Lecture 2.44Lesson 44
Lecture 2.45Lesson 45
Lecture 2.46Lesson 46