|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
Eligibility criteria for CISSP
- Applicants must have at least five years of paid work experience acquired in 2 or more domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge. Obtaining a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the list approved by (ISC)² will serve as 1 year of the experience required. Education credit will satisfy only 1 year of experience.
- An applicant who does not have the experience required to become a CISSP can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the CISSP exam successfully. Then, the candidate will have 6 years to earn the 5 years experience required.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional.Not to be confused with CISSP Program Concentrations.
Intermediate - Professional. Base certification isAssociate of (ISC)2
- Exam Duration: 6 hours.
- Number of questions: 250.
- Question format: Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions.
- Information Technology
- Information Security Designations
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition. Hardcover, iTunes, Kindle versions. Kindle version @ $56 (Amazon)
The additional aids endorsed by (ISC)²
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Study Guide (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $7.76
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Practice Tests (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $8.0
- CISSP for Dummies (Wiley). Paperback, Kindle. Kindle version @ $5.0
- Official CISSP Study App. Android, iOS versions. Individually @ <$10
8 Domain Areas -
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Note: CBK = Common Body of Knowledge
For all variants - Online Self-learning, Live Online, In-person Classroom
Immediately when you register: An automated email with your receipt and your access credentials (online self-learning component) is sent to your registered email ID.
For Live Online and In-person Classrooms*
The next working day: You receive a welcome email directly from the training coordinator managing the specific workshop you've registered for.
- 3 working days before the workshop start date: You receive a reminder from the training coordinator about the upcoming training.
- On the workshop start date (1 hour before starting off): Your training coordinator attempts to reach you to check if you're having issues in reaching the location/ logging in online.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reminds you to leave your feedback for the training.
- 1 working day from the last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reaches out to you with the next steps, like how to download your certificate(s) and how to avail the post-training helpline (as applicable).
*Note: The overall process may have some variations based on your location/ Country and the specific course/ variant you opt for.
Recertification process for CISSP credential
- Requirement: 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits each year for 3 years, and a total of 120 CPE credits for the 3 year period.
- Fee payable: US $85 each year, billed at the end of a 3-year cycle. Failure to meet CPE requirements results in ‘suspension’ status for 90 days. Failure to meet CPE requirements within the Suspension period results in decertification.
The process of getting a CISSP certification is:
Step 1: Register with Pearson Vue and book an exam ((ISC)² membership recommended).
Step 2: Review background questions, Agree to the Code of Ethics and Pass the exam.
Step 3: Complete Endorsement process (membership required). A current & active (ISC)² certified professional (any certification) must complete an online Endorsement Form. This needs to be done within 9 months from the exam date. After this, the exam needs to be re-taken. Alternatively, a candidate can opt for theAssociate of (ISC)2within this period.
Step 4 (Optional): On submission of the endorsement form, the candidate may be selected randomly for an audit. If so, the candidate needs to submit additional information as required before certification is granted.
Online Self-Learning courses have a 3-day refund policy. If you are not satisfied with the course and report this over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of purchase, we will refund the entire amount.
This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has-
- Completed more than 30% of the course
- Downloaded any of the offline materials
- Attempted one or more mock exams
- Used exam vouchers
If any participant is not satisfied with the live online or classroom session, he/she needs to inform us within 24 hours of the first session. We will refund the entire amount. Participants should communicate the same to us via email to email@example.com.
The guarantee is valid for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
Mode: CBT (Pearson Vue) No. of questions: 250 Duration: 6 hours Question type: Multiple choice, Drag & Drop, Hotspot Scoring pattern: Scaled 0 - 1000 similar to standardised tests. No. of questions correctly answered in an exam by an expert panel is given a scaled score of 700. Candidates’ scores are derived based on this. Results: Pass/ Fail. Failed candidates get extra details (rank order of domains by the percentage of questions answered correctly). Domain weightage:Security&Risk Management(16%), Asset Security (10%), Security Engineering (12%), Communication & Network Security (12%), Identity & Access Management (13%), Security Assessment & Testing (11%), Security Operations (16%), Software Development Security (10%)
The average salary of CISSP certification holders ranges between $78,788 and $119,184 in the US (according to resources.infosecinstitute.com).
The most common job positions for CISSP holders include the following:
Chief information security officer
Security systems administrator
Information assurance analyst
IT security engineer
Senior IT security consultant
and many more.
No, this course does not include the exam. However, the CISSP exam voucher can be purchased separately.
Lecture 2.1Lesson 1
Lecture 2.2Lesson 2
Lecture 2.3Lesson 3
Lecture 2.4Lesson 4
Lecture 2.5Lesson 5
Lecture 2.6Lesson 6
Lecture 2.7Lesson 7
Lecture 2.8Lesson 8
Lecture 2.9Lesson 9
Lecture 2.10Lesson 10
Lecture 2.11Lesson 11
Lecture 2.12Lesson 12
Lecture 2.13Lesson 13
Lecture 2.14Lesson 14
Lecture 2.15Lesson 15
Lecture 2.16Lesson 16
Lecture 2.17Lesson 18
Lecture 2.18Lesson 19
Lecture 2.19Lesson 17
Lecture 2.20Lesson 20
Lecture 2.21Lesson 21
Lecture 2.22Lesson 22
Lecture 2.23Lesson 23
Lecture 2.24Lesson 24
Lecture 2.25Lesson 26
Lecture 2.26Lesson 25
Lecture 2.27Lesson 27
Lecture 2.28Lesson 28
Lecture 2.29Lesson 29