|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
|Cyber Security||£7.99||Enquire||Order Now|
Cyber Security Training Course
Cybersecurity is an integral aspect of ensuring safety that every organization is accountable for. It plays an important role in the success of an organization by protecting its information systems from threats and attacks. By implementing efficient measures to ensure security, there is an increase in the productivity and efficiency of the organization.
This course provides an overview of the basic fundamentals of cybersecurity, the types of cybersecurity breaches, attacks and the tips to prevent such attacks. With the case studies included in this training, it is easier to understand the importance of security and how it can be implemented in the organization.
Cyber security Fundamentals
Types of Malware
Cyber Security Breaches
Types of Cyber Attacks
Social Network Security
Critical Cyber Threats
Defense Against Hackers
GDPR is currently in demand for all the organizations across EU. Most of the organizations are looking for GDPR Project managers, GDPR Business Analysis, Data protection officers etc..
Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
Number of questions:40
Open book/notes: No
Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
Time allotted for examination:60 minutes
A: The PRINCE2 Foundation certification does not expire, i.e., it is valid for life. But PRINCE2 membership expires in 3 years. To retain the membership participants have to go sit for and pass the re-registration exam before the expiry of the membership.
The PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner certification cycle lasts for 3 years. To retain the certificate you have to either retake the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner Exam before the expiry date or maintain your certification through CPD points and a digital badge.
A: It is a method for managing projects; there is no Hardware or Software (apart from supporting tools) just a best practice approach to run the Projects in a consistent framework.
A: There are two PRINCE2 qualification levels: PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
A PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles and terminology. You will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
A PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is the highest level of PRINCE2 qualification and will teach you to apply PRINCE2 to run and manage projects within an environment supporting PRINCE2. Once qualified you will be able to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and will understand these elements.
A: There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, you must hold a PRINCE2 Foundation level certificate or be a PMP Certified before attempting the Practitioner examination.
A: PRINCE2 can be applied to all sorts of projects, from very small to very large. Even projects lasting only for a few days will benefit from selective application of PRINCE2 guidelines. The key to success with PRINCE2 is to remember it is highly configurable, and so can be adapted for all project types regardless of industry and marketplace.
- Immediately when you register: An automated email with your receipt and your access credentials (online self-learning component) is sent to your registered email ID.
- The next working day: You receive a welcome email directly from the training coordinator managing the specific workshop you've registered for.
- 3 working days before the workshop start date: You receive a reminder from the training coordinator about the upcoming training.
- On the workshop start date (1 hour before starting off): Your training coordinator attempts to reach you to check if you're having issues in reaching the location/ logging in online.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reminds you to leave your feedback for the training.
- 1 working day from the last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reaches out to you with the next steps, like how to download your certificate(s) and how to avail the post-training helpline (as applicable).
A: The question format of PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation exam is multiple choices, and for PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Practitioner exam the questions are in "Objective Testing" format, a style of a complex multiple-choice examination
A: Yes, GreyCampus is accredited by PEOPLECERT as an ATO for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner.
- Completed more than 30% of the course
- Downloaded any of the offline materials
- Attempted one or more mock exams
- Used exam vouchers
A: Yes, the course includes both PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam vouchers.
A: On successful completion of the PEOPLECERT PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Exams, participants will receive the certificates from PEOPLECERT via email/post.
A: All PDU E-Certificates will reach participants within 2 business days after the training classes.
Send your questions/ doubts to email@example.com to avail this service.