|Course Name||Location||Price||Start Date||Duration||Enquire||Order|
|Complete introduction to Data Analysis||£9.99||Enquire||Order Now|
Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis Training Course
Today’s businesses are more data-driven which requires more analytical skills. This introduction course is designed to enhance your skills in analyzing various aspects of a business with the help of various analysis in excel. The course covers 8 major types of analysis; comparison analysis, trend analysis, ranking analysis, variance analysis, contribution analysis, frequency analysis, correlation analysis and Pareto analysis.
It is mandatory to keep a check on the progress of the business through various aspects. The assessment derived from all these multiple sources is known as Data Analysis. To analyze various aspects of the business, people use a tool such as excel. Introduction to Data analysis is the course to help you understand how to apply the data analysis to your business. In this course, you will learn the use of Excel to deploy various analysis techniques.
Introduction to Business Data Analysis
Importance of Data Analysis
Download the Sales Training Data Source
Download the Employee Master data file
Preparing Data for Analysis
Introduction to Preparing Data for Analysis
Preparing Data for Analysis
Dealing with Common Data Problems
Data Analysis – Key Metrics
Introduction to Key Metrics
Introduction to Key Metrics
Creating Key Metrics
Key Metrics with Filters
Key Metric Practical Activity
Practical Activity Key Metrics
Introduction to Comparison Analysis
Comparison Analysis Part 1
Comparison Analysis Part2
Comparison Practical Activity
Practical Activity Comparison
Introduction to Trend Analysis
Trend Analysis Part 1
Trend Analysis Part 2
Trend Practical Activity
Trend Analysis Practical Activity
Introduction to Ranking Analysis
Ranking Analysis Part 1
Ranking Analysis Part 2
Ranking Practical Activity
Practical Activity Ranking Analysis
Interactive Dashboard Creation
Introduction to Interactive Dashboards
Interactive Dashboards 1
Interactive Dashboards 2
Intro to Variance Analysis
Variance Analysis Part 1
Variance Analysis Part 2
Variance Practical Activity
Practical Activity Variance Analysis
Intro to Contribution Analysis
Contribution Analysis Part 1
Contribution Analysis Part 2
Contribution Practical Activity
Contribution Analysis Practical Activity
Intro to Frequency Analysis
Frequency Analysis Part 1
Frequency Analysis Part 2
Frequency Practical Activity
Practical Activity Frequency Analysis
Intro to Correlation Analysis
Correlation Practical Activity
Practical Activty Correlation
Intro to Pareto Analysis
Eligibility criteria for CISSP
- Applicants must have at least five years of paid work experience acquired in 2 or more domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge. Obtaining a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the list approved by (ISC)² will serve as 1 year of the experience required. Education credit will satisfy only 1 year of experience.
- An applicant who does not have the experience required to become a CISSP can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the CISSP exam successfully. Then, the candidate will have 6 years to earn the 5 years experience required.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional.Not to be confused with CISSP Program Concentrations.
Intermediate - Professional. Base certification isAssociate of (ISC)2
- Exam Duration: 6 hours.
- Number of questions: 250.
- Question format: Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions.
- Information Technology
- Information Security Designations
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition. Hardcover, iTunes, Kindle versions. Kindle version @ $56 (Amazon)
The additional aids endorsed by (ISC)²
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Study Guide (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $7.76
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Practice Tests (Wiley). - Hardcover, e-Book. Kindle eBook @ $8.0
- CISSP for Dummies (Wiley). Paperback, Kindle. Kindle version @ $5.0
- Official CISSP Study App. Android, iOS versions. Individually @ <$10
8 Domain Areas -
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Note: CBK = Common Body of Knowledge
For all variants - Online Self-learning, Live Online, In-person Classroom
Immediately when you register: An automated email with your receipt and your access credentials (online self-learning component) is sent to your registered email ID.
For Live Online and In-person Classrooms*
The next working day: You receive a welcome email directly from the training coordinator managing the specific workshop you've registered for.
- 3 working days before the workshop start date: You receive a reminder from the training coordinator about the upcoming training.
- On the workshop start date (1 hour before starting off): Your training coordinator attempts to reach you to check if you're having issues in reaching the location/ logging in online.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reminds you to leave your feedback for the training.
- 1 working day from the last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator reaches out to you with the next steps, like how to download your certificate(s) and how to avail the post-training helpline (as applicable).
*Note: The overall process may have some variations based on your location/ Country and the specific course/ variant you opt for.
Recertification process for CISSP credential
- Requirement: 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits each year for 3 years, and a total of 120 CPE credits for the 3 year period.
- Fee payable: US $85 each year, billed at the end of a 3-year cycle. Failure to meet CPE requirements results in ‘suspension’ status for 90 days. Failure to meet CPE requirements within the Suspension period results in decertification.
The process of getting a CISSP certification is:
Step 1: Register with Pearson Vue and book an exam ((ISC)² membership recommended).
Step 2: Review background questions, Agree to the Code of Ethics and Pass the exam.
Step 3: Complete Endorsement process (membership required). A current & active (ISC)² certified professional (any certification) must complete an online Endorsement Form. This needs to be done within 9 months from the exam date. After this, the exam needs to be re-taken. Alternatively, a candidate can opt for theAssociate of (ISC)2within this period.
Step 4 (Optional): On submission of the endorsement form, the candidate may be selected randomly for an audit. If so, the candidate needs to submit additional information as required before certification is granted.
Online Self-Learning courses have a 3-day refund policy. If you are not satisfied with the course and report this over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of purchase, we will refund the entire amount.
This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has-
- Completed more than 30% of the course
- Downloaded any of the offline materials
- Attempted one or more mock exams
- Used exam vouchers
If any participant is not satisfied with the live online or classroom session, he/she needs to inform us within 24 hours of the first session. We will refund the entire amount. Participants should communicate the same to us via email to email@example.com.
The guarantee is valid for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
Mode: CBT (Pearson Vue) No. of questions: 250 Duration: 6 hours Question type: Multiple choice, Drag & Drop, Hotspot Scoring pattern: Scaled 0 - 1000 similar to standardised tests. No. of questions correctly answered in an exam by an expert panel is given a scaled score of 700. Candidates’ scores are derived based on this. Results: Pass/ Fail. Failed candidates get extra details (rank order of domains by the percentage of questions answered correctly). Domain weightage:Security&Risk Management(16%), Asset Security (10%), Security Engineering (12%), Communication & Network Security (12%), Identity & Access Management (13%), Security Assessment & Testing (11%), Security Operations (16%), Software Development Security (10%)
The average salary of CISSP certification holders ranges between $78,788 and $119,184 in the US (according to resources.infosecinstitute.com).
The most common job positions for CISSP holders include the following:
Chief information security officer
Security systems administrator
Information assurance analyst
IT security engineer
Senior IT security consultant
and many more.
No, this course does not include the exam. However, the CISSP exam voucher can be purchased separately.
Lecture 2.1Lesson 1
Lecture 2.2Lesson 2
Lecture 2.3Lesson 3
Lecture 2.4Lesson 4
Lecture 2.5Lesson 5
Lecture 2.6Lesson 6
Lecture 2.7Lesson 7
Lecture 2.8Lesson 8
Lecture 2.9Lesson 9
Lecture 2.10Lesson 10
Lecture 2.11Lesson 11
Lecture 2.12Lesson 12
Lecture 2.13Lesson 13
Lecture 2.14Lesson 14
Lecture 2.15Lesson 15
Lecture 2.16Lesson 16
Lecture 2.17Lesson 17
Lecture 2.18Lesson 18
Lecture 2.19Lesson 19
Lecture 2.20Lesson 20
Lecture 2.21Lesson 21
Lecture 2.22Lesson 22
Lecture 2.23Lesson 23
Lecture 2.24Lesson 24
Lecture 2.25Lesson 25
Lecture 2.26Lesson 26
Lecture 2.27Lesson 27
Lecture 2.28Lesson 28
Lecture 2.29Lesson 29
Lecture 2.30Lesson 30
Lecture 2.31Lesson 31
Lecture 2.32Lesson 32
Lecture 2.33Lesson 33
Lecture 2.34Lesson 34
Lecture 2.35Lesson 35
Lecture 2.36Lesson 36
Lecture 2.37Lesson 37
Lecture 2.38Lesson 38
Lecture 2.39Lesson 39
Lecture 2.40Lesson 40